Friday, 7 June 2013

Dream Shoes

Hola ✌

So if you are living in Ireland the no doubt you have been loving the amazing weather we have, so it kinda sucks that I am working for the whole weekend!! But on the plus side it is my birthday
next weekend and I have already gotten some early birthday pressies that I had to share! Both of which are footwear!!

This first pair are Nike trainers that I have seen
on tumblr in so many colours and I wanted a pair soooo bad because I needed a good pair of gym trainers and for long walks when I go to Barcelona, and I am so lucky to have gotten these
gorgeous black and white Nikes from my boyfriend, Niall, for my birthday! And they were actually quite the bargain, as the adult women's section was where I first saw an exact replica of these trainers, for an insane €106? Like come on they are nice and all but that price is taking the biscuit altogether! But I happened to see these ones in the Junior section fo Lifestyle for just €65! Almost half the price and the exact same pair, maybe with a few subtle differences but trainers are trainers!! Awith student discount Niall got these babies for €58, which is a massive difference and for such a good investment because I will get so much wear out of them!











The other pair of shoes are a pair of holographic heeled sandals from Zara! I have been on the search, as you probably guessed from previous posts, for a pair of holographic shoes! And on my weekly  search through online store sites, I came across these and fell in love straight away, with both the shoes and the price!! These were only €39.95 from Zara, which is an amazing price for such a statement pair of sandals, as I rarely find a pair of shoes I really love for less than €60! So my Momma brought me to Athlone to the Zara store yesterday and bought me my Dream shoes and I will wear them to death this summer with so many outfits, like my black pencil skirt and a white crop top, or my new floral playsuit and a pair of black skinnies and a shirt, so versatile!!








These heels are definately my new go-to heels for every event this Summer, going to bring them to Belfast with me next week, and then to Barcelona in three weeks to wear to dinner or out for  few drinks! IN LOVE, understatment!


Thanks for checkin' in girlies and I shall have another haul up soon of some other things I have picked up in Pennies for my trip to Spain as well as some other birthday gifts! Hope you liked this post and are having a crazy good week of sun, because it sure ain't gonna last knowing Irish weather!!

Hasta luego ;)


Jennifer 





No comments:

Post a Comment